Firestick not working on TV
Firestick not working on TV is one of the most common issues yet it can be very frustrating to deal with. Whether it is the device that has stopped working or the remote, you need to fix the main cause of the problem in order to stream content.
Some of the most common problems that may arise while using Firestick is the glitches in the app, video issues, and frozen or black screen.But do not worry as we are going to discuss some of the most basic troubleshooting solutions that will help you fix firestick not working on TV errors quickly.
A Complete Guide on Firestick not Working on TV
Firestick is an amazing device that connects with your TV and allows you to stream your favorite channel without any hassle. There is nothing better than being able to watch your favorite movie, TV shows, animations, and other content on the big screen – Firestick not working on TV.Firestick is one such streaming device that makes this possible for all of the users at a pretty reasonable price.All things good right? But it is definitely not all good when it comes to streaming sticks and Firestick is no different. Firestick not working on TV is a common issue that the users have to face at some point in time and to worsen it probably daily.That is why understand why the Firestick is not working and how to resolve the issue is very important. In this blog, we are going to cover the best solutions that you can follow to fix Firestick not working on TV issues.
PROCEDURAL STEPS TO CONNECT YOUR FIRESTICK TO TV
Ascertain that the device is compatible with your TV before you start the method. Use an HDTV with an HDMI port to help your Fire Stick.
- Take the Fire Stick device out of the bundle.
- Locate the Micro USB Port and the HDMI Port for your device.
- You need to connect the one end of the power cable to the USB port of the Fire Stick that is connecting to the TV and the other end to the Adapter.
- Insert the Power Adapter to an Electrical Socket and turn it ON.
- Avoid using the USB Ports on the TV.
- Connect the Fire Stick to the HDMI Port for your TV.
- Make positive that you don’t forget the HDMI port Number to that you have related the Fire Stick as you may have to input it at the same time as you configure your TV.
- Turn to your HDTV and pick out the corresponding HDMI Input Channel and a loading display screen with a Fire Stick emblem seems on the screen.
- Insert the AAA batteries at the rear of your Remote and it’ll pair along with your Fire Stick robotically.
- Else press and preserve the Home Button in your Remote for few seconds and the Fire Stick will go to the Discovery Mode and the pairing could be finished.
- Begin the Set-up process via urgent the Play/Pause button after pairing your Remote for how to Connect Fire Stick to TV.
- Solutions to Resolve Firestick not Working on TV Error
- Here we are going to discuss in detail why you are facing this problem and how you can resolve this problem | Firestick not working on TV.
Restart The Fire Stick TV
If your Fire Stick no longer works or is caught in-among, then you definitely need to check whether the problem is with a selected app or the whole Fire Stick. Restart the device, test your remote, and make sure energy supply as preliminary steps of troubleshooting.
- Check for the electricity connection. Verify that you are the usage of the power supply observed with your Fire TV Device.
- Restart the device via disconnecting the power cord & plugging it again.
- In case of the use of an HDMI hub, disconnect the Fire TV tool from the hub and connect it directly to the TV.
- Try a distinct HDMI port.
- Unplug the other gadgets connected to the TV’s HDMI port temporarily.
- If your TV is caught in between, verify that you have an issue with the particular app or the entire Firestick.
- Hold the Select & Play/Pause buttons concurrently for some seconds to restart the device.
- Ensure that you are the use of a High-Speed HDMI cable for an Amazon Fire 1st & 2d technology TV.
Wi-Fi Network Related Issues
As we all know that for any streaming device to work properly it needs to be connected to a proper Wi-Fi network. Additionally, to stream the content available on the streaming channels you need to connect the device to a fast network.
Firestick not working on TV – If the connection is poor or the Wi-Fi network is weak, then make sure to change the network or reboot the modem and the router. If this does not work get help from the Firestick team of experts.
Check the Indicator
Check the indicator. If the power light keeps flashing or is not flashing then it clearly means there is something wrong and you need to fix the issue | Firestick not working on TV.
Usually, if this is the problem it means there is an issue with the power socket or the power cord. So, first of all, check the power sockets properly and the power cord as well.
- Look at the HDMI port
- Sometimes the most unexpected thing like HDMI port or the cables can be the reason why Firestick not working on TV occurs.
- So, you need to check the HDMI cable and the port and see if it is not damaged or faulty. Also, make sure to use original HDMI cables as they are less prone to wear and tear.
- Try to Connect the Firestick Again with the TV
- If you are facing an issue with the Firestick on the Tv then you can try reconnecting it with the TV. This can help in fixing Firestick not working on TV problems.
- Switch off the Tv and disconnect the power cord.
- Take out the Firestick from the HDMI port.
- Now, wait for at least 15 minutes and then plug in the TV and then wait for ten minutes.
- Turn on the television.
- Connect the Firestick with the HDMI port of the TV.
- Press the Fire Tv remote and check if it resolves the problem.
Firestick Remote Issues
Remote is an important accessory that comes along with the Fire TV and the Firestick. It allows you to have control and navigate to the menu. But if Firestick not working on TV is the issue then there are chances that the remote is not working properly. So, you can follow these steps to resolve the problem.
- Try replacing the batteries of the Firestick remote. The Firestick remote work on radio Frequency and uses a lot of battery so it has to be replaced quite frequently. SO, the first steps I to change the batteries.
- If batteries are not an issue, then try restarting the Firestick and the Fire TV. Often times a quick reboot is all you need to fix the error. Get in touch with the Firestick experts if you need more help on the rebooting.
- Firestick not working on TV – You can also try to pair the remote with the Fire TV to resolve any problems with the Firestick.
If nothing seems to work then you will have to replace the Firestick remote.
Methods to Fix Firestick Not Working on TV Problem
Check the Internet Connectivity of the Wi-Fi
If Firestick is unable to connect to the network or Firestick not working on TV there could be an issue with the wi-fi network. Sometimes the problem can also be in the modem or the router in such a case follow these steps to fix the problem.
Check the compatibility of the modem you are using with the TV you are using.
The WiFi connection you are using must have these specifications. B, G, and N router should be on 2.4 GHz and the A and N router must be on 5 GHz – Firestick not working on TV.
Fix the Firestick Remote Problems
Sometimes the Firestick not working on TV. This problem may arise because of an issue in the Firestick remote. It can be because of pairing or syncing problems or simply because the remote won’t work. Here is what you can do to fix this problem.
- Try rebooting the Firestick remote and the Fire TV. You can do so by unplugging it and then plugging it back again. If you are unable to pair the Firestick remote then you can reach out to the experts for support. Contact the Firestick support team for help.
- Then, press and hold the home button available on the Firestick remote for 10-20 seconds. Also, make sure the Firestick is completely charged during this process.
Fix Issue in Turning on the Firestick
If you are experiencing Firestick not working on TV problem and that is simply because you are unable to turn on the Firestick. Then do not worry as it can be resolved quickly.
If the white indicator light is turned off then you need to check the power chord. Make sure it is plugged in properly and the connection is not loose.
Replace the power chord if it is damaged
Connect with Fire Stick Support team at +1-925-488-3550
We are a very popular name in the technical world. In fact, we have a team of highly experienced technicians that provide valuable services for firestick with 100% customer satisfaction. Being a well-Known name, it’s our responsibility to make your working experience smooth with the help of our services. All the team of the Firestick support is expertise in handling and fixing all the issues related to the technical problem of the system. Moreover, we provide remote services so that you can fix the problem without wasting your precious time. Even, the service provided by our professional team is cost-effective and it is within your comfort zone.
Here are the traits of our Firestick support team:
- Available 24*7 hours for your service.
- Get all the solutions related to Firestick at your Home with a remote session.
- We have highly experienced and certified professionals
- User-Friendly, secure and safe approach to assist our esteem customers
We have gained the trust and confidence of our many clients that rely on us for help. We work with a motive to provide you the best Firestick support services. Our expert team is highly trained and oblige while helping you. You can easily connect with them by calling at our toll-free number +1-925-488-3550
as our lines are open 24*7 hours throughout the year. We will answer your call with no call-waiting and assist you in a professional manner.