Printer HP Error
If you want to resolve the Printer Hp Error then you can easily take the assistance of the hp support team who are ready to provide you all the assistance. They will provide you all the solutions related to the Hp printer errors. And you can remove the errors confront by you during the use of the Hp Printer with their instructions. Moreover, you can also try a series of troubleshooting tips.
So follow the below steps to fix the problem of Printer hp:
If you want to use your Hp Printer properly then you have to take such steps that it will work without any interruption.
You can do two things one is:
- Soft reset
- Hard reset
In the hard reset, you can reset your router, computer, printer and all the other devices that are connected on the same network.
As it will temporarily make your devices offline from the internet and it will ask you to restart your computer. So, just complete all the running downloads and tasks before you continue this step.
Further, go through these steps also.
- You need to press the Power button to turn the Hp Printer off.
- Then, disconnect all the power cables from the rear of the Hp Printer.
- Next, you have to unplug the cords from the wireless router also.
- Now, turn your computer.
- Here you have to wait for about 30-40 seconds
- Completing these seconds, you have to attach all the power cables back to the wireless router.
- After it, you require to wait for 30 seconds until your router gets on and ready to connect.
- Meanwhile, you can turn your computer on.
- Further, you need to wait until the computer gets reload.
- Also, you have to connect the rear of the printer to the power cord.
- The last step, you need to follow is to turn your Hp Printer on.
What are the other steps to remove the Printer Hp error?
If the above steps do not help you in removing the error then you can follow these steps so that your Printer Hp Error gets fixed.
You can Add Second Printer Device to your Windows
- For this, you need to set up a manual IP address for your HP Printer and then add a port to Windows.
- First of all, you need to select the windows for the available devices then choose those devices for the printer.
- To add that, you need to do the right-click on the name of the hp printer and it will show you the properties of the printer.
- Further, you need to click on the port tab so that you can add the new port.
- Next, select the Standard IP/TCP port, so that you can add your new port from the option.
- Here you have to enter the IP address of the printer and then proceed to the further option.
- Now, you have to choose the new standard IP port from the list and then press OK.
- After it, you need to try to print and then scan and also open the hp printer software.
If your Hp printer id providing you the print of your important document then the problem is fixed. If it is still not working, then you need to call the hp technical team who are always available to help you out when you are in a problem.