Wi-Fi Connect Hp Printer
Hp is the leading company that manufactures printers, software, and computer accessories. They offer a wide variety of printers like wired and wireless printers. Nowadays Hp Printer has come up with a direct Wi-Fi option with which you can easily connect your Hp printer to the wireless network. And your Wi-Fi connects the Hp printer automatically.
In this blog, we have described the steps with which you can learn while Wi-Fi connects Hp Printer. With it, you can take the print while using the computer or any other device to which your Hp printer is linked with the same network. You must check the model of the Hp Printer because most of the devices are not wireless.
How to connect the printer with the wireless network automatically?
You can connect your Hp Printer with the wireless network connection automatically by following the below steps:
- First of all, you need to be sure that the entire requirements for connecting the Wi-Fi automatically are meet up by the network configuration and the computer.
- Now download the latest hp printer software from the official website
- Then, you will need to open the set up of the software documentation by double-clicking on it.
- Further, you need to turn on your Hp Printer. You should ensure that your device is compatible with the automatic wireless network connection and will prepare for the connection.
- Next, you need to follow the instructions to reach the option of the network. These instructions will be different from your operating system to the Hp printer you are using.
- Then you will require to select the Ethernet or the wireless option from the network
After it, you need to click on the “Yes send my wireless settings to the printer” option.
- With this, it will help you in searching the printer and then send the network information to your Hp printer.
You will have to wait until the printer establishes a connection because the printer will take time to connect. It will show a message on the device when the printer gets connected with the Wi-Fi.
Next, you will need to complete the setup process through the instruction that appears on your computer. Once the set up gets complete you will be able to get a print of the documents through the wireless network.
How to connect the Hp printer manually to a wireless network?
While trying to connect your Hp printer with the wireless network the above steps might not have worked with then you can connect manually. You need to follow the below steps:
- First, complete the installation process on your computer. You can do it through the USB cable and let the printer to be installed on your computer. If your Hp Printer has a CD drive then you can use that to install it on your system.
- Then, turn on the printer by plugging it to the power
- If you are using the latest model of the Hp printer, then you will have to activate the touch screen.
- After this, you will have to complete the setup. You can use the arrow button to navigate to the setup. You also require to select the network option here.
- To open the wireless settings, you need to select a network
- For the wireless network, select the wizard. This will start searching for the available wireless network.
- Here, you have to select the network name that you want to connect with.
- Then you will have to enter all the details like the password of the wireless network. You can also connect directly through the WPS button by pressing it.
- Further, you need to select the done option and it will connect your Hp Printer with the wireless network.
- To complete the wireless connectivity you have to choose the OK button.
Talk to Hp Printer expert to get more Assistance
On the whole, if you think you are not able to connect your Hp printer with the wireless network then you can directly approach our expert team of the Hp printer. They have much experience that they can handle the situation in an easy way and will provide you all the solutions to your problem.