Fire Stick Black Screen
The Amazon Fire Stick is one of the most popular devices liked by most of the people globally because they are cheap and have easy setup and use. They are relatively powerful and also you can install the Kodi very easily. When it comes to Kodi, you might need the help of the support team of the Amazon to handle all the trouble faced by you. No doubt, Kodi is an open-source project and is free so the whole team behind the software does not need to deliver full-time service to their customers. But when most of the people face the problem like FireStick Black Screen and sometimes it gets frozen then need the assistance.
It can be difficult to troubleshoot the Fire Stick black screen error because it can occur at different levels. For this you will need to determine that all the problem that is causing the issue is due to the network, the Kodi app, the Fire TV stick and the add-on that you are using and trying to the stream the content.
Through this post, we will address the common issues of the Amazon Firestick Black Screen and how you can fix it. All the advice provided in this content will be applicable only to the Fire TV Stick but it might work for others also.
To view your fire stick model just click here.
Why the screen of the Fire Stick goes Black?
Is it right to say that your Amazon Fire Stick shows the error of the black screen on your TV? Or It is a bad dream or an indication of something inconvenience to you? Anyway, before you find the reason why the Fire Stick gets an empty shell umbrella you need to understand what it is?
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is the device through which you can connect the position of the innovative for the home entertainment. Then you plug the Fire Stick into your TV HDMI Ports to get access to the most liked music, TVs, movies, photos, games, and member management. It contains all the likable things that are easy to transport through which you can easily manage to watch your favorite video content anywhere.
Just like if you are on a trip and you got the opportunity to take your TV along with you. Then if you have already bought a Fire TV stick then these ideas get usefulness. Because the Fire Stick contains all the favorite content as it is a compact device. You can take it along with you when you travel.
The Fire Stick completely connects your device with a good TV if you want to get access to your favorite streaming videos immediately. Your Amazon Fire Stick will get registered in your file if you have purchased the Amazon Prime.
But most of the time, our clients of the fire Stick complain about getting the black screen on the TV after the logo and they are not able to resolve it. So, below are some points you need to go through to enjoy the streaming on the videos through the Fire Stick.
How to Fix- Amazon Fire Stick Black Screen?
While making the use of the Amazon Fire Stick, we have seen that most of the users have an encounter with the different problems and among them, Amazon Fire Stick Black Screen is one of them. Some of our users say that it does not work or also it shut down automatically or just gets frozen in the middle while the device starts buffering. Even the reports that the Fire Stick does not accept the command of the remote key.
So there are several reasons why this blank screen on the Amazon Fire Stick appears behind the fire wand. As it is very necessary to understand the cause of the error because if we knew the reason then we can easily fix it. So, in this post, we have discussed the troubleshooting steps that will help you in rectifying the error.
Simple steps to fix it:
1.When your device goes into the sleep mode, then this error can appear. So to bring the device back or you want to activate it then you have to press the back button.
2.Moreover, you can also follow the shortcuts to wake up the Fire Stick if it is in sleep mode.
3.On your remote control, you will find a back button, so you have to just press it and hold it for 10-15 seconds and after it, you will see the various video options on the screen.
4.If all the above steps do not work then you can try the factory reset option. And to do it you will have to press the back and right.
5.Still, there is no scaling of the display mode then try to switch to auto mode and then make sure the value is also below the 198080 Hz.
6.Now, hold the selection and power buttons together to restart the Amazon Fire Stick.
If the user still encounters such an issue then they will get disappointed as it will affect the functioning of the device. So, you can directly connect with the support team of the Fire Stick and get the help of the professionals of our team.
If the error of the black screen occurs after the logo then you will have to follow the below steps:
- To resolve the startup problems you will need to restart the device and check the connections of the device.
- Then, disconnect your Fire TV from the power cord or the adapter temporarily.
- Next, to connect the device with the TV you will have to use the adapter or the power cord that comes during the purchase. It will assure that Fire Tv has enough power.
- However, you will have to leave the device fr about 20-25 minutes until the screen changes.
- Moreover, you can also try with the extender or the HDMI adapter, if it is possible.
- But make sure you are using the high-speed HDMI cable.
- After it, try to insert the cable into a different port.
- Try connecting the Fire Stick directly to the TV for the HDMI hubs.
- Despite you will have to make sure that the TV is HDCP compliant. You can also use some other TV and if the problem still exists then you can reset the Fire Stick to the Factory Settings.
After the logo of the Amazon, the Screen gets Black with Fire Stick
It is important to see, when you stop or start the streaming title in 4K Ultra HD then might your TV screen flicker and can also go black for up to 5 seconds.
- For this, you will have to restart the Fire TV device.
- Then use all the connection equipment provided with your Fire Stick.
- After it, you will have to turn the A/V receivers or the soundbars on that are connected to the Fire TV device and attach them to the correct input. Otherwise, you can also directly connect the Fire Stick to your TV.
- Next, you have to disconnect and then connect the Fire Stick again to the HDMI Ports.
- You can replace the HDMI cable or the hub with the new one.
- To stream songs in 4K Ultra HD you have to use a high-speed HDMI cable.
- Further, you will have to also match the source or enter the button of your remote to the HDMI ports through which the Fire Stick is connected to.
Get in touch with the support team of Fire Stick to fix it
Do you want to fix the Fire Stick black screen issue? And you have tried all the possible methods to resolve it and still not able to get through it. Then the only option left with you is the technical team of the Fire Stick. Our team is highly trained and experienced to get all the problems of yours resolved within no time. You have to just call at the toll-free number 1-845-470-0148 and one of our executives will get in touch with you with a reliable solution to your problem.