Sometimes Fire Stick buffering problem becomes quite annoying when you have to wait for long time.
This problem shown only for a few seconds at the most.
When the issue appears for long time then surely something happened to your Amazon fire stick.
In this article below first we need to identify the reason and then try to stop buffering problem with doing steps.
Reasons For Occurring Fire Stick Buffering Problem?
- Weak internet connection.
- ISP Throttling.
- Fire stick too far from modem.
- Running low on ram.
- Overheating of Fire stick.
- Outdated Operating system.
- Low storage.
Steps To Stop Fire Stick Buffering Problem
- Try to check the internet with other device.
- Uninstall the unnecessary applications.
- Try to change the VPN server.
- Update the device.
- Factory reset the device.
- Restart the device.
If you still finding buffering problem, Then proceed with advance troubleshooting steps to solve the fire stick buffering problem.
Advance Steps To Stop Buffering Problem
Step1: Restart The Device
Many users of the Fire Stick are obsessed with it and they never turn it off.
But sometimes it even leads to Amazon Fire Stick buffering problem.
This is the reason that you will require to restart your device to remove the cache and also to improve the performance of the device.
- Firstly launch the Fire Stick and then scroll to the Home Menu
- After it, scroll to the topmost part of the screen and then move the mouse towards the Settings
- Now, you have to select your “My Fire TV”
- Click on the Restart option.
- You will need to click on the restart again to confirm it.
Step2: Uninstall Unnecessary Applications
When you install any tempting application for the Fire Stick then you need to be aware that it will come with a lot of junk that will slow down the running speed of your Fire Stick.
If the Fire Stick device is not giving the best performance then you will be prompted to delete the unnecessary apps:
- Go to Setting
- through the Menu of the Fire TV stick
- Then click on the application option
- After it, choose the Managed Installed Applications
- Thereafter, you can select the application and then click on the uninstall option to completely remove the app.
- Repeat the same process for all the apps that you do not use.
Step3: Change VPN Server
Due to ISP throttling, if your Fire Stick not connecting to Wi-fi, then the best idea to fix it will be subscribing to the VPN.
Try to change the VPN it will help you to enjoy the high-speed connections and you will not get any buffering issue.
Step4: Update The Device
You have to regularly update the Fire OS software with the latest update.
You can maintain the security and improve the speed and also speed up the performance of the device.
So, it is necessary to regularly install the latest updates of the Fire Stick.
Step5: Perform Factory Reset
If you have performed the above-aforementioned steps and still your Amazon Fire Stick keeps buffering then you might need to do something more radical through which you can easily get your Fire Stick videos available without buffering.
- Firstly, go to the Settings
- Then find “My Fire TV”
After it, you will need to scroll down at the bottom of the page and then select the “Restore to Factory Defaults” and after it, you have to give your confirmation to reset the Fire Stick.