HP Printer Wireless Setup: Quickly and Easily
What is a wireless network? As the name suggests, the term wireless network means a connection or a network that does not make use of physical wires or cables. In other words, a network that works on radio waves. Through this article, we shall be precisely discussing some of the steps that will help you to effectively set up an HP Wireless printer in windows.
How to Install an HP Printer Using HP Easy Start Application
- To begin, install a wireless HP printer in windows using HP Easy Start which is an installation application for HP printers. For this, click on the windows browser and navigate to 123.hp.com/setup. The window screen displays “install printer software”.
- Select download to save HP Easy Start (discussed previously). At the bottom of your computer screen, a pop up of a file is displayed. Open the saved file to extract the software.
- The window will prompt this message: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Click continue, run or yes to permit the software to make some alterations to your computer.
- Review all the agreements and statements and click the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions. Press continue! HP Easy Start begins to detect your printers connected to the network, computer and in the setup mode.
- Furthermore, when the printer is detected and found successfully, click on the printer icon to continue. The Easy Start application connects your printer to the same network as that of your computer.
- Continue to read and respond to the on-screen instructions until you get on to the software selection screen. Current software and driver options are displayed including those recommended by HP.
- Select the drivers and software that fulfill your printer’s requirements. The software downloads and opens on its own.
- Choose your printer from the list of devices on the network and follow any additional instructions. Click Finish to complete the installation and further you can start printing.
So, you could easily set up your printer without much of hassles by following the above steps. However, sometimes during software installation a common issue is generally encountered: Unable to find my printer on the network. Or, say, some other technical issue restricted that you to download the software. What should one do in such a situation?
Ever you face such a scenario: You don’t have to worry and just have to get connected with one of our
Gadgetsick experts who are on standby 24/7 to resolve all your printer related queries. Doing this saves you crucial time, and you can get your HP printer up and working again in lightning-fast time.
All that you need to get talking to one of our professionals is by: Just calling on our toll-free number today!
More HP Printer Errors:-